FEATURES This Phoenix125 Edition has a few minor new features added to Dateranoth's original ConanServerUtility v3.2.3:
- Announce server restarts and online player changes in Discord.
- The option to enable/disable SERVER UPDATE announcements prior to a server restart.
- The option to enable/disable SERVER SCHEDULED restart announcements prior to a server restart.
- The option to enable/disable MOD UPDATE announcements prior to a server restart.
* Why these minor features? I wanted my Discord users to be notified of mod and/or server updates, but not be spammed with daily server restarts.
- The ability to run an external script before and/or AFTER steamcmd file validation: added by request.
- Simplified the .ini file slightly.
Features already included from Dateranoth's original ConanServerUtility v3.2.3:
- OK to use with most other server managers: Use this tool to install and maintain the server and use your other tools to manage game play features.
- Automatically download and install a new Conan Exiles Dedicated Server and MODS: No need to do it manually.
- Automatically keeps server and mods updated.
- Announce server updates and/or restarts in game, on Discord and/or Twitch.
- KeepServerAlive: Detects server crashes and will restart the server.
- Enable Avatars by scheduled time.
- Enable building damage schedule time.
- User-defined scheduled reboots.
- Remote restart (via web browser).
- Run multiple instances of ConanServerUtil_Phoenix125_Edition to manage multiple servers.
- Clean shutdown of your server.
- Optionally restart server on excessive memory use.
- Optionally run external scripts before and/or after steamcmd updates.